20080430

Lingering scent.

I feel that now is such an unearthly hour to be home and blogging infront of my lappy. Anyhooo, today's just a 2 hour lesson. So yup I'm back home to rest and later in the night, it's work again. I really hope I won't neglect my studies, so... I'll be going back for lectures from next week onwards. Buy more paper and print all my notes :) So yup, I will be in school on Friday 2PM for lecture! Damn.. Tomorrow's LABOUR DAY. Hmm, nothing special actually..

Sigh... I'm slowly starting to feel that school work is pouring in again. :( Sigh, though its like 3 modules, felt like there's never ending tutorials lei. ZZZ. I'm becoming more lethargic lately... But no matter what, I'm going to strive hard now. :) Got certain things to do in mind. Going to stay strong.. :) Speaking of strong.. I still haven't recovered from a week plus of sickness, closing on to 2 weeks. Having bad coughs... Especially when it's night time.. Somehow.. It's really really tiring and uncomfortable.. 'Cause it will jerk me out of bed in the midst of my beauty sleep. :( Bad..

Hmm.. Anyway, work had been rather manageable. Though I've been thinking that working there is actually doing more damage and harm not only to my health but also for my mind. It simply just won't go away.. 'Cause still whatever I do, it will still bloody freaking hell remind the shit out of you. It's like self tourment lei.. Sigh.. But all in all, I work to earn some extra income and experience. This night life thing is not that extreme yet actually. Until it has finally taken it's toll on me, then yup, I'll be over with it.

You know what, though I have made up my mind, I still fucking, fucking, fucking missed you.. Yet again, there's nothing I can do.. Every single time I'm just so unfair to myself.. I honestly don't want this to end just like that, I yearn for something more than this... Something better than this..... There's really nothing I can do........

Sigh, nevermind.

What else now?

Love from the programmers..

@ Akashi. YA TAH! :D PUI AH BENG! ME LUB YOU MUCHZXZXZX!

Ayeeeeeeeeee... why like to take picture when I'm so caught off guard!



WICKED! >:(

Lovelies :)

Pure retardation!



@ Blu Jaz with the girliesss.







Cheerios!

Erdinger white....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home